Wednesday, January 7, 2015

New Intern!!

Hello everyone and a very Happy New Year to you all! I am very excited to introduce myself as Sarah's new intern! My name is Jordan Zeigler and I am a senior at Crater High School. To give a little background on myself, I have been involved with Mock Trial and DECA since my freshmen year. I have always had an interest in photography and like going to the river with my dad to take photos. I met Sarah through friends who had her take their senior pictures. I had her take mine as well, and then came to the conclusion that she is so cool I wanted to do my senior internship with her.
 As my senior year gets closer and closer to a close, I was required to find an Internship. I was very excited to work with Sarah and am excited to see what becomes of this awesome experience. As part of my internship I will be helping Sarah update and run her blog as well as be posting to her Instagram. I am also tagging along on as many photo shoots as I can to learn more about being a photographer and what goes on behind the scenes. I am so excited about this experience and am so happy to be working with somebody as amazing as Sarah! :)

]

No comments:

Post a Comment