Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Lady In The Water - Session at Sparks Lake

I've wanted to share some behind the scenes photos from this shoot for a long time. It was so hard to pick one or two to edit, so I thought it would be fun to share the fun behind this day.


Originally, we went to Sparks Lake up in Central Oregon to try and shoot the lake and beautiful backdrop of snowy peaks. It was still early in the fall, so we weren't expecting snow. Luckily, I packed a couple of dresses for this trip and had a pretty girl willing to hop in the freezing lake in the name of art. This was such a blast and I cannot wait to shoot more with Kristin!








It was FREEZING and snowing, but Kristin had a blast in the water (so did I!!!)






Shawnel was on standby with a warm coat, but Kristin didn't need it ;)


Crazy girl!
 
That's right folks, I'm pretty high tech when it comes to protecting my gear. That is a grocery bag.




 
Of course a group selfie was in order.  






It's a wrap!

2 comments:

  1. my favorite one is the last picture. Maybe more so than the final image. So beautiful. Love seeing the behind the scenes.

    ReplyDelete