Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Mother's Day Sessions | Southern Oregon Family Photography

Moms! When was the last time you had pictures of just you and your children? Even before I started my business, I was never in photos with my children. I'm always and always have been the one taking them like most moms.
Until Mother's Day, I am offering these beautiful, imaginative FUN sessions for you and your little ones for $225 (normally $450). The sessions are styled by me with custom head pieces chosen for your session. I can style your session exclusively, or we could do it together!
This is a full session and you will receive digitals with rights to print! You may also purchase a gift certificate to give another mom.
50% deposit is due at time of booking as these are spots are going fast.



 




 














 


sarahmolloyphotography.com

http://facebook.com/sarahmolloyphotography





No comments:

Post a Comment